I recently got the bright idea to make myself a science experiment. If you don’t know, polyphasic sleep is sleeping less to get more REM cycles and is totally not proven but supposedly effective.
The Uberman Schedule is the most famous, but really hard to adapt to. The one I did is called the Everyman Schedule - 3 hours of sleep at night, then segments of awake time in 5 hour increments (separated by 3 naps).
I sleep from 4AM to 7AM, then nap for twenty minutes at noon, 5:20PM and 10:40PM. So far, I’m awake 20 hours a day and feel like I’ve slept 8-9. We’ll see how I feel six months from now…
15 Notes/ Hide
- hint2me likes this
- zendama likes this
- selfdiagnosednutcase likes this
- temporarilyaltered likes this
- lovedrunken likes this
- gamegirl271 likes this
- boiledpeanutsandfinewines reblogged this from alishuhsaurus
- kelsomorgue likes this
- lonesomethankgod likes this
- flashesofgoldd said: Holy Jesus thats crazy!
- flashesofgoldd likes this
- alishuhsaurus posted this